Friday, June 8, 2012

Want to Get RID of Your Old Shampoo, Gel, or Hairspray?!

~ Everyone loves saving money and trying something new & improved ~

Starting June 14th, 2012 - bring in your non-Prive item (shampoo, conditioner, gel, etc) and receive 20% off your exchange! ITEM FOR ITEM!
I know some are a little hesitant, because change is hard. I understand - but I've been using this line for almost 2 year, and it's amazing. Prive is soft, touchable, shiny, and smells awesome. I think my favorite thing, personally about the smell is that it's unisex and it slowly disappears. No longer will you smell like you just lef the salon!
 After leaving the previous upscale salon here in Tulsa, this the closest thing out there to Aveda, and personally - I think it's even better! Come experience the change - with a new exchange program!
(Note: CANNOT be used in addition to any other discount or promotion.)

No comments:

Post a Comment