Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy Earth Day!

What are you doing TODAY to live better?


At Composure, we use Organic Color to help eliminate the carcinogen ammonia from being in the salon atmosphere.
We also recycle! All color bottles, developers, plastic bottles, paper, cardboard boxes, potato "chips" for packing, and everything else I can get my hands on to take.
I think my Recycling pile is much larger than my trash pile and I hope we all strive to achieve such a place.


As many of you know, Organic is important to me not just what I'm putting on your hair, skin, and body but also what you put INTO your body. Most know that my partner, Don is an hippie farmer and if you didn't - read on here about his Natural organic (like your Grandma's used to be) Farm.
Cherry Street Farmer's Market - SUPPORT your local farmers there ~ Every Saturday from 7am-11am. Get outta bed and go have fun mingling!

No comments:

Post a Comment