Saturday, September 10, 2011

Healthier Hair Color - the Organic Way




If you've been with me for any length of time, I'm sure you know that my partner is an "organic" farmer. He sells his produce at the Cherry Street Farmer's Market every week and has many subscribers for his CSA (weekly box of produce).

So....in reviewing my "view" for the salon - I felt it was time to make a change. Prive is an environmentally friendly product, and thus far, with everything I've tried, it is my favorite and has helped not only my hair, but my clients' as well. But the color line I was using was not in line with my mission, so I went on a search and came up with.....




Take some time, read a bit - and then come see me, Christa Michelle, to experience your hair color with no fumes, no irritation, and no skin stain.
And.....SHINIER hair!



No comments:

Post a Comment