Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Loving the Brazilian Blowout

So...I have to say, I was skeptical. I've had frizzy, wavy - but not pretty curls, all my life. And most of you know, that I do NOT do my hair everyday - the picture for my profile (to the right).


I LOVE THIS SERVICE!

Color, high lights, then shampoo and reapply a solution before you blow dry and flat iron. Rinse it back out, masque & VoilĂ ! Reblow from now on with your hand!

The best part? I still get to use my Prive Concept Vert shampoo & conditioner along with all my favorite styling products.

I'm sure everyone is curious about pricing, and I know in Hollywood - stars are paying around $500 for this service. This - is - Tulsa. Some salons are still charging $300+, but I have decided to do the following:

Starting price is $245 & for the month of September, I am going to include your haircut in that, along with 25% off any product purchase that day. So instead of being almost $400 for the blowout, cut & products - it's going to start at $245 (extra cost for longer/thicker hair) and then 25% off your Prive shampoo, conditioner, etc.

Oh, and one more thing - I don't get a crease line from my pony tail anymore!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment