Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Slumber Party / Fine Art Boudoir Information

Ladies!!!

As you all may know, I am part of a networking group called The Dandelion Network. Monday, September 21st is our next meeting & the next meeting will feature Sarah Adams alongside Kristi Bromagem of Slumber Parties. Sarah will be discussing her Fine Art Boudoir Photography & Kristi will be hosting a mini Slumber Party. Slumber Parties are a LOT of fun & Kristi is so informative not only about the products she sells, but she also is amazing at educating women about their bodies - you would be surprised at the things that you may not know about your body! So if you are looking for an idea for your bachelorette party/just want a fun night out with the girls, let me know & I will put your name on the list! Due to limited space I can only personally accept a max of 3 guests. If you are interested in attending, please send me an e-mail to christa.michelle.stylist@gmail.com and I will pass along the details!

~Christa

1 comment:

  1. christa,
    i just spent way too much time on your blog. so educational, it is now loaded to my "favorites" on my laptop. You are so great, i love you!!

    ReplyDelete