Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"Mother's Day" Sunday Fun-Day!

I've wanted to do this for a while, a Sunday when Mom is the center of attention, gets to have a hair makeover, and feel great about herself. I know more than a few of you have expressed to me that you wished that you could get your mom to come in and see me - well, this Sunday is the day that I'm dedicating to this!
Here's the lowdown - I know sometimes it's really difficult to see a new stylist, especially if you've been with someone for a while, but sometimes having someone work with your hair brings a fresh new approach. And Mom's are very bad about this, because a lot of time, they cannot justify spending the time or the money on themselves.

This Sunday - 15% off haircuts and 20% off any color service. There are only a few spots available for this special "Mother's Day" promotion, so check with Mom, take her out to lunch then introduce her to the new salon and your stylist!

918.510.6543

No comments:

Post a Comment