Monday, October 26, 2009

The Dandelion Network

As many of you may or may not know, I am a very busy little lady. The Creative Team's latest project is over though, the Fall Hair Show (pictures soon to come!) but I thought I would introduce you to another group that I have been involved with!


Photobucket


The Dandelion Network is a group of creative women that supply services for other women. Most of the other women own their own business and work here in Tulsa. There are about 12-18 of us now I believe, and we just continue to add more! It's been a really great experience being able to bounce different business ideas off of each other and partnering with other women to dive into new expeditions with more help.

If you would like to check out my Intro - http://thedandelionnetwork.blogspot.com/2009/10/christa-tyler-marilyn-ihloff-salon-and.html.

You can continue to look around and check out the other women and see what different options you have in Tulsa!

No comments:

Post a Comment