Friday, October 30, 2009

Fall Hair Show Picture Time!!!

I know that you're all just as excited as I am to view the photos that were taken this past Thursday. I've had time to view Jeremy Charles's website, and I just want to compliment his extraordinary talent.

http://jeremycharles.zenfolio.com/

Click on the Ihloff link.

My green space model is at the end of page 4 & beginning of page 5.
Our Hansel & Gretel are page 8 & page 9.

And for SOME reason (?!?!?!) my scarecrow did NOT get her picture taken! :-( I am very upset over this because I worked on her hair for over 2 hours! But...that's alright. These are the models that I worked on and then any other "Good Guys" you notice, they were also included in Crystal & my brainstorming (Little Red Riding Hood, Little Bo Peep, Cinderella, Snow White, Prince Charming 1 & 2).

This show was SO much fun and I hope that everyone will keep it in mind for next year and we also have Refresh Tulsa in April. It's not QUITE as big as this, and it's focus is more on Earth month.

No comments:

Post a Comment